Brown leaves on the ground, no more wearing of jackets or cardigans on the way to work, ceiling fan won’t do. Yes, summer is officially here!
It’s time for ice cream, shakes, the beach, oversized hats, and application of skin products to avoid getting burned.
I have listed down 7 of the things needed in order to survive the heat!
- Sunglasses. You don’t want to have lines around your eyes due to squinting.
- Mints. These will be handy when you’re feeling nauseous due to the heat.
- Hair Accessories. One of the things that pisses me off is when I couldn’t find elastics or bobby pins in my bag when my hair is already unmanageable due to the humid weather. To avoid that, I always make it a point to wear it like a bracelet or stock them up in my bags haha.
- Nivea Facial Cleansing Wipes. Ever since volunteers were told to bring wipes during the Papal Mass since restrooms were really far from our posts, I found it very useful. It gave us a refreshed feeling after getting ourselves in the crowd.
- Bottled Water. Softdrinks or sodas won’t do. They will just make you more thirsty.
Now that you have read the list, put them in your bags if you don’t have them there yet! 🙂 They will save you bigtime! 😉