It takes years, months, in preparing for an event depending on the occasion. Here are some do’s and don’ts that every guest should follow. 😉
- Do RSVP. Headcount is very important. Take into consideration that the host needs to know ahead of time if you’re going or not. Why you may ask? It is because if they need to know the number of chairs, tables, how big the venue should be and if the food to be served will be sufficient.
2. Do follow the theme. Whether or not it is something you like or not. You don’t want to look out of place. At the same time, it is showing the host your respect.
3. Do come on time. If it says 12 PM, be there at the venue before 12. Traffic is not a good excuse because if you do know that you would be facing such, you could’ve left your place earlier.
4. Don’t complain in what’s served or the venue. Nothing pisses the host more than that. If you don’t like the food, or it took you hours to get to the place, keep it to yourself.
5. Don’t bring guests that are not invited by the host. The food, place, giveaways (if there are any) were already counted for just who were asked to attend in the first place. Remember, it’s not you who’s paying for that and it’s not your party anyway.