Long hours at work, traffic, stress, are some of the reasons why we look forward to the weekend. If you’re following me on my social media, you would notice that I post the Koreanovelas I watch or the Kpop I listen to as it is how I distress.
I have rounded up the Koreanovelas you can watch this long weekend:
- Oh My Venus – It may be old but it’s one of my favorite Koreanovelas! My sister suggested this to me and I got hooked! I love the chemistry in this story. Watch out for episode 13!
- Tomorrow With You – Another series starring Shin Min Ah ( yes she’s from My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho and Oh My Venus too) . This got my heart broken into pieces in every episode.
- Lovely Love Lie – As a music lover, I love Joy’s voice and role in this show!
- Ms. Perfect – This got me curious when I was watching KBS World on my tv. It’s a story about a girl who’s so obsessed with the guy she loves. I’m supposed to tell you guys the plot but I don’t want to spoil it.
- Goblin – Good reviews here and there made me watch the series but actually stopped on the second episode but reconsidering since I want to know what will happen to their love story.
- My Secret Romance – The episodes of this is not yet done but it’s about a very rich man who’s like a playboy and suddenly changes because of Yoo Mi.
- Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo – The Koreanovela that got your social media crazy for the past week after it was confirmed that Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung are officially dating!! Swwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeg!!!
- Love in the Moonlight – Not yet done with this Kdrama but it’s already giving me that excitement!
- Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon – My cousin recommended this to me and my sister was watching this over dinner. Still on the second episode but I’m starting to have a crush on Ji Soo.
Well, there you have it! Just some of the Koreanovelas I recommend for you to watch this long weekend! Have you seen some on the list? What do you recommend? Comment it down below! ✌